- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1 : XX - CAI
- Arrive at Cairo airport and meet our representative who will be there holding the sign of Hogarista Int Tours. Transfer by air-conditioned car to your hotel.
- Check in and Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 : CAI
- Have your breakfast and head for the Egyptian Museum. On display in the museum is 5,000 years of Egyptian history in the form of a variety of art collections. These artworks form the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
- Over 250,000 genuine artefacts are there in the museum, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamun, which did not see the light of the day for nearly 3,500 years, until his tomb was discovered in the 1920's.
- Head for the three Pyramids. See the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerions. Cheops' pyramid is the most colossal one ever built. See the Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary animal with the body of a lion and the face of king Chephren.
- Also have the option of enjoying dinner while cruising on the Nile (2 hours) and watching an Egyptian folk performance.
- We will drive back to the hotel at the end of the day.
- Overnight in Cairo.
Meals : Brakfast
Day 3 : CAI - ALX - CAI
- Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel after breakfast and drive you to Alexandria.
- Start the tour with the library of Alexandria, once the biggest and most important library in the world. Visit its open court and free museums. Please note that the library is closed on Fridays and on every public holiday. To enter the reading area you will need to purchase an extra ticket.
- Then visit the site of the Lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world on which now stands the castle of Qaitbey. Head forthe Royal Garden of King Farouk (the last king in the history of Egypt) and see the royal palaces of Haramlek and Salamlek as well as the private beaches of the queens.
- Continue your Alexandria tour with a visit to the biggest mosque in the city, the Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi Mosque, as well as the Alexandria Naval Unknown Soldier Memorial and the statue of Alexander the Great.
- Stop over the famous Stanley Bridge, the landmark of modern Alexandria, before visiting Alexandria's old town and taking a walk in its city centre, which was built by Alexander the Great.
- Travel in comfort back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Overnight in Cairo
Meals : Breakfast and Sea Food Lunch
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found